Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome Jacob!

Jon's twin brother, Scott, & his wife Donna, just welcomed baby Jacob into the world on September 10, 2008! Congrats! It's their parents second grandchild, and the first baby boy! Since Scott & Jon are twins, I thought it would be interesting to compare the babies' pictures as newborns...



Jacob (Isn't he handsome!)






Lilly (Isn't she gorgeous!)
It's amazing to me that no matter what hospital you are born, they use the same sheets for the babies! Even on my soaps on TV, they have the same blankets. Totally brings back memories.
We can't wait to meet Mr. Jacob next June!
(Stay tuned for the next handsome arrival, C2 is having a little baby boy in October!)

2 comments:

Beverly Kerr said...

Aren't babies the most beautiful things! I was surprised to read that Jon is a twin. Learned something new!

Robyn said...

Well fancy seeing you here!

What a beautiful little girl you have, and what a cool experience to live in New Zealand (though I know all too well what it's like to be far from home!). I'm glad you stopped lurking and said hello. Now I'll be doing a little lurking of my own!